Monday, April 4, 2011

I-45 from Houston

A beautiful windy and sunny day heading north up I-45 from Houston to Dallas and beyond. Lord, if willing, will find us up in Southeast Kansas last tonight. Been down to MD Anderson's in Houston for the MIL's (mother-in-law) checkup with a doc. We enjoyed eating at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse can see my review of that at another blog (yea  I need the multiple blogsites to keep up with my multiple personalities).

We also went Johnson Space Center, which is cool if you're interested about anything NASA, but I didn't get to ride in a spaceship like I'd hoped.  :) 
Drove down for dinner and some sand in Galveston, though drab, overcast and bleak it was still fun to allow our two little redheads a touch of the ocean.
That's all for now, hoping for safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment